1. Eastwood Park is a stunning country house, overlooking acres of meadows and woodlands in the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. We were fortunate to photograph there earlier this year and we loved the beautiful interior stain glass window, such a perfect backdrop for wedding photography! Eastwood Park is the perfect venue come rain or shine. Its relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff made sure that the bride and groom were at ease on their special day. Eastwood Park comprises of 69 en-suite bedrooms which makes it a perfect venue for overnight stay for all your special guests.
2. Watershed - Most people know it as a cinema and bar but did you know that it doubles up as a wedding veune? Yes, thats correct! You could get married by Brunel’s Floating Harbour! Arriving or departing by boat – True Bristol style! Their 5 event spaces are a perfect blank canvas to create your unique wedding day. We photographed a fantastic christmas themed wedding there last year. We were most impressed by falling snowflakes visualisation behind the top table - truly impressive experience! The Watershed is known for it’s great food, relaxed atmosphere and contemporary feel. And you could have a private movie screening on your wedding day - something special for all film lovers!
3. Old Down Manor is a truly unique venue with a beautiful Orangery, Bernays Room and magnificent Grand Hall it lends itself perfectly to an intimate wedding party. We shot a very special Great Gatsby themed wedding reception there last year, which was indeed a truly unforgettable experience. The venue has been transformed into a Great Gatsby movie scene with all the guests dressed up in the outfits from the 20's. What a fantastic and unique idea! You can also enjoy breathtaking views of the River Severn and Black Mountains and their many rooms provide the perfect atmosphere for your special day.
4. Clevedon Hall is rich in history with stunning surroundings and picturesque grounds. The main hall is bright and airy which is perfect for photography and there is a swing outside where a couple can spend a relaxing time together away from the wedding party. All the bedrooms are tastefully decorated and picture perfect! We had a truly unique wedding photography experience with a bride surprising us with her flowery dress. It was a perfect wedding party!
5. St. Audries Park is situated within 100 acres of tranquil deer park, overlooking the rolling Quantock Hills and the Bristol Channel beyond. This fairytale manor house comprising of 35 Luxury bedrooms, a hidden cottage and the Peregrine House can provide the perfect wedding venue for every bride and her very own private fairytale. Our bride dreamed about a winner wedding and she even had a snow white inspired dress bespoke made and shipped from Russia especially for this occasion. Although we did not manage to get any snow, the day was truly unforgettable and full of beautiful moments.
Hungry for more images from these fabulous venues? Go to portfolio section on our website!
We hope you have a beautiful day,